Bali One Week Itineraries
Our vision for these itineraries is to give you the value of a one-on-one itinerary planning service, but without taking hours of your time to go back and forth with suggestions, without the cost that comes with a one on one service, and most importantly, its something you can get and use immediately. With these Bali itineraries, you can have the best experience of Bali.
Our One Week Bali Itineraries include two in-depth one-week itineraries and one bonus Jimbaran 4 day Itinerary, each with daily morning, evening and afternoon suggestions of what to do and where to eat. You will also get a booking checklist, ‘Before you go’ checklist, Bali packing list and packing tips, a blank one-week itinerary template, destination information, hotel suggestions and maps for each area. Rather than packaging each itinerary separately, we wanted to group them together so you can easily customise an itinerary of your own from the information we give you, or you can simply follow any one of our itineraries.
About Almost Landing Bali
Almost Landing Bali was founded by Mandy and Chris in 2013 out of a love for Bali. Their Bali travel tips have been featured in The Huffington Post, Hotel Club, CheapFlights, DUO Magazine and the Bali Advertiser.
- Two complete versions of a Bali One Week Itinerary. Itinerary One includes Ubud + Seminyak, whilst Itinerary Two includes Canggu + Uluwatu.
- Bonus Four Days in Jimbaran Itinerary
- Destination Information
- Destination Maps
- A day-by-day itinerary, sectioned into the morning, afternoon and evening, including options for where to eat and things to see and do.
- Hotel suggestions for each destination
- Details of each restaurant, sight or activity mentioned
- Tips on how to customise the itineraries further
- Booking Checklist
- 'Before You Go' Checklist
- Packing List + Tips
- Blank One Week In Bali Itinerary
Format: Interactive PDF – download to your device or print it out. On your device, there are fillable fields and website links you can click.
Length: 62 Pages
Happy Travels :)
Mandy and Chris
Note: You will receive two files. Both are Bali One Week Itineraries, but one is the larger better quality original file, the other is a much smaller file size but some quality may have been lost for images. Please use which suits your needs best :)